What are the best work boots for sweaty feet? Your feet sweat naturally due to the numerous sweat glands located in them.
Sweat build-up can have negative effects on your feet.
Some of these negativities of excessive sweating include bad odor, rashes, chafes, blisters, and dehydration.
Luckily, there is a way you can stop sweaty feet; buying the best tactical boots for sweaty feet.
In this guide, we review some of the best shoes for sweaty feet and some factors to consider before buying them.
Related: Best Work Boots for Wide Feet
Benefits of Getting the Right Work Boots for Sweaty Feet
Even though perspiration is a natural occurrence, it can be catalyzed by overheating, hormones, lack of ventilation, and metabolism. However, a pair of breathable shoes for sweaty feet can help you stop sweaty feet and benefit in the following ways.
Prevents bad odor
Feet sweating is the main cause of smelly feet. What happens is that there is a build-up of sweat which attracts bacterial and fungi. These microorganisms (bacteria and fungi) digest the sweat to produce a foul-smelling byproduct. Properly engineered shoes for sweaty feet prevent this bacterial build-up thus preventing stinky feet.
If not observed, feet sweating can be excessive leading to dehydration. Dehydration has adverse effects on the human body, such as fatigue, headache, and general body emaciation. The best shoes for sweaty feet prevent excessive sweating thus keeping your body hydrated.
Prevents blisters and chafes
If your feet stay soaked in sweat for so long, they become soft and easily damaged. When the feet are this soft and wrinkly, they rub against the wall of the shoes causing blisters and chafes. This is why you should get a pair of breathable shoes for sweaty feet. These shoes allow enough air circulation around your feet hence preventing your feet from drenching in sweat that causes blisters and chafes.
There is nothing uncomfortable and irritating like the feeling of wet feet soaked in your drenched shoes. It’s more irritating when the drenching is caused by smelly sweat. This makes you uncomfortable when with shoes and still renders any room inhabitable for you and your friends when you remove the shoes. To stop sweaty feet and ensure comfort when with or without the shoes, get the best tactical boots for sweaty feet.
Keeps the feet clean and healthy
When you have clean feet, you are assured of a comfortable working environment for both you and your colleagues, thus making you productive in whatever you do. Additionally, sweaty feet can cause serious feet disease which can render you unproductive. To stop sweaty feet, ensure you own a pair of shoes for sweaty feet. These shoes have specialized features such as breathability to ensure you stay comfortable, clean, and healthy all day long.
Related: Best Work Boots for Mechanics
Buying Guide (What to consider/lookout for)
If you have sweaty feet problem and you need to stop it, there are certain shoes you should buy. However, many shoe companies claim they have the best shoes for sweaty feet and therefore, choosing the right pair is a hard task. To help you make an informed buying decision, we have researched and scripted some factors you should consider before buying any shoes for sweaty feet.
Comfort is paramount when buying any type of shoes and shoes for sweaty feet are not an exception. Since your feet are already soft dues to sweating, you want a shoe with a cushioned footbed to offer comfort when walking. Additionally, ensure the shoes that you buy are the right size and weight- not small to squeeze your feet too much or very heavy to overwork your feet.
Arch support ensures your feet do not strain much when you are walking. Just like any other muscle on your body, if your feet strain a lot or work hard, they tend to sweat. Having the correct arch support prevents feet exhaustion and straining thus reducing sweating.
Related: Best Shoes for Security Guards
This is a technology where advanced fabric with moisture-wicking properties is used in the lining of your shoes. The mesh lining collects sweat, channeling it out of the boot thus ensuring the inner of the shoes remain moisture free and dry.
The breathability of the shoe is the ability to provide enough ventilation to the feet. It means there is enough air circulation, which prevents feet from sweating while still preventing the growth of anaerobic fungus and bacteria. Some breathable shoes have specialized pores that allow air in and out, while others are made of mesh upper.
You do not want to add water to your already sweat-soaked feet. Therefore, it is necessary to have waterproof yet breathable shoes for sweaty feet. Remember, most waterproof boots cause your feet to sweat even though they keep water away. Look for waterproof work boots that come with a specialized membrane that channels moisture out of the boot, while simultaneously repelling water from outside.
Related: Best Work Boots for Landscaping
Best Work Boots for Sweaty Feet Reviews
Do you know what causes sweaty feet? Well, it is caused by a lack of breathable shoes for sweaty feet. Do you have and want to stop sweaty feet? If yes, below are some of the best tactical boots for sweaty feet to should consider.
If you’re looking for stylish and versatile boots that are proudly made in America, consider these Thorogood Men’s American Heritage 6″ Moc Toe, MAXwear Wedge.
These boots are made classic and rugged to fit perfectly in any working condition.
Their construction features pure weather upper with durable polyurethane Maxwear wedge sole to enhance durability while still ensuring you stay comfortable and protected all day long.
It’s tobacco oil-tanned leather gives your feet room to breathe, while the rubber sole is slip-resistant for enhanced stability.
What’s more, the shoe features a removable dual-density shock-absorbing footbed that provides cushioning.
- Durable pure leather upper construction
- Polyurethane MAXwear Wedge sole
- Composite shank to alleviate pressure
- Features a soft toe for added protection
- Removable double density shock-absorbing footbed
- Rubber midsole for added cushioning and comfort
- Rugged metal eyelet to protect from rusting
- Cotton drill vamp lining for warmth and moisture absorption
- Slip- and oil-resistant
- Prevent sweating
- Protects from electric shock up to 18000 volts
- Available in multiple colors
- Stylish and durable design
- Made in the USA
- A versatile boot for various occasions
- They have a small fitting at the toe area
- The sole might bring hindrances when walking up the stairs or the ladder
Related: Best Shoes for Vet Techs
From craftsmanship to design, the Timberland PRO Men’s Mudsill Low Steel-Toe Lace-Up leads the way.
Whether you are looking for working, hiking, or camping boots, these boots are a good option.
Their construction features pure leather attached to a tough rubber sole for comfort, flexibility, and performance.
Again, the shoe feature cushioned footbed to enhance shock absorption and anti-fatigue insoles for all-day comfort.
To ensure your feet do not sweat, the shoe’s inner lining has an antimicrobial mesh that keeps bacterial and moisture away.
- 100% leather upper constructions for durability
- Tough rubber sole engineered to provide comfort and long-lasting performance
- Cushioned footbed for shock absorption
- Features arch support for ankle comfort
- Antimicrobial mesh lining to keep moisture and bacteria away
- Features anti-fatigue insoles
- Cushioned tongue for added comfort
- Abrasion-resistant upper and outsole
- Comfortable and versatile design for home and work
- Provide protection comfort and durability
- Features anti-fatigue insoles
- Stylish design that offers enhanced performance
- Breathable design
- Offers enhanced grip in low traction surfaces
- Appears in black only
- They are not entirely waterproof
Related: Best Shoes for Physical Therapists
This booty specifically crafted for those who want to stop sweaty feet. It is highly affordable and it will keep your feet dry and comfortable all day long.
What appeal to most people about this boot, is the waterproof membrane that covers the outside of the boot ensuring that no water enter and the moisture-wicking lining that drains all the sweat from the inside.
While ensuring your feet remain dry there is also an insulated lining that keeps them warm and a removable PU insole that provides comfort.
- Pure leather upper construction for maximum durability
- Rubber outsole for cushioning and flexibility
- Insulated inner lining to keep your feet warm
- Steel shank to alleviate pressure when walking
- With lace hooks for convenient lacing
- Customizable insole to ensure ultimate comfort
- Waterproof outer membrane to keep away water from the outside
- Moisture-wicking lining to absorb and drain away moisture from the inside
- With anti-fatigue technology to prevent unnecessary exhaustion
- Waterproof and durable design
- Offers enhanced traction in all-terrain
- Lightweight and easy to wear boot
- Can be used in a variety of environments such as landscaping gardening and farming
- Ideal for working in both hot and cold environments
- The lace hooks break off easily
- A bit tight on the toe area
Related: Best Shoes for Massage Therapists
Having sweaty feet is so frustrating especially when working in the summer.
However, it is very possible to stop sweaty feet by having the best work boots for sweaty feet.
The above shoe designs partnered with an anti-sweating sock and proper hygiene can do wonders in preventing sweaty feet.